We have a separate offer writing team to help out when you are in the field and need to get an offer written.
Text Only: 612-516-3188
Monday – Friday • 9 am – 9 pm CST
Saturdays & Sundays • 11 am – 7 pm CST
*this is for a buyer you have already written an offer for with us. No charge $ on this one and we already have some of the info.
Monday – Friday • 10am – 8 pm EST
Saturdays & Sundays • 12 pm – 6pm EST
What We Do
- Respond in 20 mins, offers out in 1 hour – offers are always #1 priority, other requests come after offers
- MLS status changes
- On Profile listing launches (meaning we have to have the file to do the change)
- Simply Text or email with the address and new status ( with any terms needed to change the status) you want and we will get it changed for you
- They do “all things Authentisign/Dotloop/Docusign” (offers, listing docs, buyer docs, addendums – you do need to send the verbiage, they’ll copy and paste on the document and get it out for signatures)
- The Offer team does not reach out to clients – just via Authentisign/Dotloop/Docusign
- Docs go out right away and your TC will follow up with communication on the next business day
- The Offer team only communicates by text message/email – due to the strict timeline so we have a fast turnaround
If the property does not appraise for the agreed upon sales price, the buyer agrees to contribute up to (amount in $) in additional cash, to help bridge the gap between the agreed upon sales price and appraised value. If the appraised value remains lower than the agreed up sales price, after the buyers increase of (amount in $), the buyer and seller have 2 days to attempt to negotiate new terms or price that will satisfy the conditions of the lender. If the buyer and seller cannot reach acceptable terms after 2 days, the purchase agreement shall be canceled, With all earnest money being refunded to the buyer.
Full Appraisal Guarantee
If the property does not appraise for the agreed-upon sales price, the buyer agrees to bridge the gap between the agreed-upon sales price and appraised value.
We have this form for Minnesota that was written by an attorney for one of our offices we service.
Please always check with your broker or attorney for approval to use any clauses. ProfileTM is NOT an attorney or licensed broker to provide legal or real estate advice.
We are closed for all services including offers for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
- Easter Day
- Mother’s Day
- Fourth of July
- Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
We are so grateful to have you with Profile. Please let us know if you have any questions and if there is anything we can do to improve our service to you.
Please check our holiday calendar for these dates where our services will be closed or adjusted.